3LHD is hiring!
We are looking for architects who will fit into 3LHD team values and work methodologies with their qualifications, creativity and talents. We are hiring experienced colleagues and young colleagues who want to gain experience in architectural practice. 3LHD welcomes applications from architects who have completed their architectural education and who are looking for a new job in an exciting and stimulating environment.
We offer a challenging position in a dynamic work environment, in a creative and multidisciplinary company, professional training and professional development, as well as stimulating benefits.
The scheduled start of work is February 2022
Required qualifications include
- Completed professional architectural studies (bacc.ing.arh), master in architecture (mag.ing.arch.) or higher
- More than 3 years of working experience in designing is an advantage but not a requirement
- Advanced knowledge of ArchiCAD *, knowledge of AutoCAD, MS office suite, knowledge of Adobe CS
- Good organizational skills, ability to work within budgets and deadlines, independence in the organization of work
- Ability of critical thinking and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of building regulations, laws and the process of issuing the necessary permits and approvals
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Driving license B category
- Working on all project phases: concept design, schematic design, design development, making of construction documents/detailed design, specifications and tender documentation.
- Implementing and practicing company philosophy in a creative and aesthetically aware way
Desired candidate features:
motivated, well-organized, communicative, resourceful, with the ability to quickly and independently perform entrusted tasks, experiential knowledge of industry and products and the desire to explore and discover new ones, high levels of creativity and responsibility
Indicate software knowledge according to this reference table:
Degrees: 1: Beginner 2: Independent User 3: Experienced User
Classify language skills according to the European Framework of Reference for Languages:
Degrees: A1 / 2: Beginner - B1 / 2: Independent User - C1 / 2 Experienced User
How to apply
Applications with CV and work portfolio should be sent digitally (documents in .pdf format, maximum size 10MB) at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line - "architect ? application"
You can find additional information about our office and our projects on our website.
By submitting their application, candidates consent to the use of personal data for the purpose of the selection process.
* Applicants without knowledge of ArchiCAD will not be considered.